Saturday, April 22, 2006

I've reached my lowest weight in 7 1/2 years!

I'm feeling soooo good! This morning when I weighed myself, I was down exactly 47 pounds. This is my lowest weight since my oldest child was a few months old. I had been doing the same diet/lifestyle change then and had lost some weight. But I'm there again. Yeah for me! I've been working hard. I worked out six days this week. And have been faithful to my eating plan, even when I was super tempted to have some deep fried food.
I'll be getting measured one day next week, so I'm eager to see if there's been much of a change in the inches. I think I've lost at least a few more, I hope so.
Anyhow, I feel like I'm on top of the world. And I just thank God that He is giving me the grace to live a healthier, and much happier life!

Day 102: 1,493 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout
Day 103: 1,515 calories, 12 glasses of water, workout

4 comments:

Amy Witt said...

What an accomplishment. What dedication. No fried food is so hard to give up but look how worth it. Way to go Kristina. Her is to many more pounds.

Lisa said...

I am unbelievably proud of you! 47 pounds?!? Heck, that's like losing an entire supermodel! :) WAY TO GO!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wowie Zowie, girlfriend! What a number! 47! I can't (well, I can) believe it! You are so in changeo presto mode. I bet the girls at the gym are just so excited for you. I bet your Curves has seen an improvement in membership numbers since you have been cruising.

Love you. On top of the world with ya!

Jules

Kristina said...

Thank you girls!!