Thursday, April 13, 2006

Kinda Boring Update

Hi Ladies!!
Everyone's been doing so well! I'm doing pretty good. When I measured on Monday- I was down another 3.5 inches!! I've had to put several pairs of pants away- they're all too BIG! That's a really nice feeling. The scale is doing a little better- was down 1.3 on Saturday. I'm worrying less about it, particularly because I am seeing other changes. My body feels better overall, what with all the exercising!! Andthe pants and the inches sure are good indications that something good is going on in there! I'm just sticking with that.
Exercising is good, miraculously. My husband helps with trying to get me up- some mornings it's no easy feat!! But I'm always happy I've exercised. The eating remains the same- I don't know. I constantly, constantly struggle with making good choices, particularly when eating out. I just don't make them. I really don't want to, in all honesty. I like my bad choices, the way they taste. I'm worried- I don't want to buy food out and then not like it! So instead I continually make poor choices. This is the battle- I need to reframe my perception of eating out, that's for sure.
I'm still around! Just busy over here. Little energy for typing once I get home from my crazy job. :)
Thanks for listening, and the support ladies.

3 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

Paige,
Good to hear from you...are you still using the Firm videos? I really like those,I am gearing up to go and do my 1 hour tape right now. Congrats on the inches lost, that is a sure sign of some success! Keep up the good work.
Tina

Chickadeeva said...

I don't mean to be an anti-cheerleader - but I would say its okay when you go out to dinner to let yourself go a bit - that's why you're working out right?

I don't know - I am not in a weight loss battle, so its not fair for me to say - but I do believe in enjoying what you have while you have it - and yummy is a pay off.

Paige said...

Tina,
I'm absolutely still doing the Firm! I LOVE it! :) I think they're the secret to the inches, honestly. My reward for one month of the Firm (which will be in one more week) will be more firm videos! :)

Chicka,
I think in reason, absolutely I agree with you. But when we go out a couple of times a week, well... you know the story. I AM working out a really good amount (6-7 times a week) and I think that's what's helped counterbalance all the extra eating!

~Paige