Thursday, April 06, 2006

End of Phase 2! I have completed 13 weeks!


Yesterday marked my 90th day on my program, I am successfully through Phase 2 of my program and trotting on to phase 3. I can add whole wheat pasta to my list of legal foods! That will be cool. Here are my stats for the past 10 days. I was sick days 80-85, so my exercise routine really suffered.

Mandi, have you weighed in yet??? I can't wait to find out what you have lost! I lost 16 lbs. on phase 1 and 7.6 lbs. on phase 2. I am losing about 1.3 lbs. a week, realistically. I will take that. I will take anything, really. If I continue and don't have a big plateau, I will be at my goal around Christmas or New Years. What a holiday that will be! Regardless, I am going to get lots of new winter clothes, that's for sure! I should have picked up more wood hangers at IKEA! Ha!

Day 80: 1397 calories, 9 glasses of water
Day 81: 1276 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 82: 1248 calories, 9 glasses of water, exercised
Day 83: 1232 calories, 7 glasses of water
Day 84: 1048 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 85: 1187 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 86: 1180 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 87: 1508 calories, (friend's bday, sugar free cheesecake put me over the top!), 9 glasses of water
Day 88: 1213 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 89: 1150 calories, 8 glasses of water, exercised
Day 90: 1614 calories, 9 glasses of water, exercised

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Holy cow!! Jules, you look amazing. You are so beautiful.

Love you!
Kristina

Lisa said...

Jules, you look FANTASTIC!!! I'm so amazed by you! Keep it up!

Lisa

Amy Witt said...

WOW!!!

SueAnne said...

Looking Gooood Julie! Way to go!

Chickadeeva said...

Hee Hee - it's working! It's working!

Pink Slippers said...

WOW! Great pictures...hardly recognize you!