Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yummy Salad!


I had a very, very yummy salad last night! I wanted to share it with you guys.

I cooked up some salmon in a little oil and seasoned it with dried basil and garlic salt and pepper.

Then I sliced it up, put it over a lettuce mix that had a few carrot shreds and grapes. Oh, you got to add those grapes, they were delicious!

Then I topped it with Kristina's favorite dressing, Newman's Own Light Honey Mustard....this was an amazing treat and a real change from the normal salad. According to Kristina, this salad dressing is so good with chicken breast salads, too.

Jules

3 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

I love this dressing, it is my fav too! Sorry I have not been around for a while, I have been reading the posts but have not experienced much in weight loss success. Give me some time here, I am not gone! Keep up all the great work everyone!
Tina

Lisa said...

Sounds great! Can't wait to try it - especially since I LOVE salmon! :)

Kristina said...

I so enjoyed spend the ENTIRE day with you... AGAIN. No really, it was very relaxing. Thanks for feeding me and the boys too. And thank you also for the cute tops and jacket. As you can see, I am full of thanks for you. : )

Kristina