Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Thank you Ladies...I feel like a new woman this morning!


I am so glad that this blog has become a soft place to fall for even me. My once a month downward spiral hits me hard and you are all there to encourage me. Thanks. I am so, so human and though I feel motivated most of my life, I have moments of ickiness. It is the terrible self-examination mode that puts me in a tail spin. I can never please myself when that happens. I always feel so far from the mark. I know it is 99% hormones, and in yesterdays case, fatigue. Thank you for picking me back up. You are all so forgiving and supportive to me! We are truly in this thing together, aren't we?

Thanks again and have a terrific day out there!

Jules

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Your face is a light bulb,
Your eyes blazing comets,
Your rosy cheeks are doll-like and Your smile is a thousand sparklers on a fourth of July
Your faith is unquestionable
Your encouragment incomprable
Your heart is the size of Jupiter
and your value greater than the sky.

I love you.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wowie Zowie! That was beautiful! You made me feel beautiful! Thank you, Elicia. What a great gift.

Jules

Debbie said...

Julie,
You looked awesome yesterday, and you'd been working all morning. You are an inspiration. When I feel like giving up I think of you. I've been at this for a while, but you keep me motivated. Don't give up, please!!! We can do it together.
Deb