Friday, May 12, 2006

Spring Hurrah! RSVP

EVERYONE READ AND RESPOND! Si vous plait...

Here are the final details of the Spring Hurrah! Our opportunity to celebrate how far we have come or our new beginnings in this weight loss journey. No matter where you are in that journey, you are welcome to come and celebrate with us!

Date: Saturday, May 20th

Time: 11:30 AM

Place: Red Robin at Northgate Mall

Shopping to commence after a healthy lunch...no fries, girls!

I need to know who is coming. Sign in here!

Jules

9 comments:

Kristina said...

I am soooo there. Your #1 fan,
Kristina

Lisa said...

Unfortunately it's a little too far to drive - count me out. But have fun, y'all!

Amy Witt said...

LIke Lisa, North Texas is a little far to come but I will be there in Spirit and you all eat some Salsa (no calories) in honor of us Texans.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Ok, I guess just one of you is coming? Please log in, ladies.

Jules

SueAnne said...

Count me in! I will be there for lunch with my three year old (Grace). Frank will take the other kids to their baseball games, but he is a coach, so Gracie has to come with me:)
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Yah! SueAnne, you can make it! I'm so glad. : )

Kristina

Debbie said...

I wish I could, but I don't shop on Shabbat. Eat some veggies for me. (Big smile)

Glitzyguru said...

I'm so there! I can't wait to get some clothes that fit! :)

Jenny V said...

Hey Jules, I can't make this one but count me in for next time.
Jenny