Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm reaching for the 100's!

There are just 3.3 pounds between me and breaking into the 100's. I am a happy girl. I've lost a total of 51.5 so far. I'm more than half way there. I hope that I can make into the hundred pound zone by the time of the Spring Hurrah. Wouldn't that be awesome? Even if I'm not able to, I feel like I have a lot to be happy about.

Day 114: 1,561 calories, 14 glasses of water, workout
Day 115: 1,510 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout
Day 116: 1,516 calories, 9 glasses of water, ( No Curves today, but I did spend about 1 1/2 hours mowing my lawn. Does that count?)

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

yes...it counts...and i haven't forgotten about your surprise!

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Yes, mowing the lawn totally counts - way to use that wonderful body!

I am so proud of you Kris. I'm going to rejoice with you so hard when you get where you're going. I'm rejoicing with you NOW!

You are a beautiful woman, and this is battle is one more way to prove it :-)

Kristina said...

Thanks Elicia! You made me tear up.

Amy Witt said...

congrats girl. The 100s is such an accomplishment. You have much to be proud of.