Thursday, May 18, 2006

Quote of the week...

We had company over for dinner last night, and as we were looking over old family photos that I have displayed, my friend said something that rather shocked me. She said, quite simply; ' You have high cheek bones, like your mom in this photo'. To which I replied; 'Me? Why, I don't HAVE cheek bones'. No one has ever commented on my cheek bones before. It was a lovely compliment. I had grown accustomed to seeing such a round, and full face in the mirror. I'm feeling so good about myself... I'm feeling beautiful. : )

Day 128: 1,424 calories, 15 glasses of water, workout, AND I spent about four hours pulling weeds!

Day 129: 1,721 calories, 10 glasses of water, workout

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You ARE beautiful! What a great compliment!

Kristina said...

Thank you Lisa! : )

Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

Awwww, Kris!

I know how nice that feels!

Just wait until you see your hip bones poking out on each side!