Saturday, May 20, 2006

This is how I'm feeling!

I'm right on the verge of breaking into the 100's! I weighed 200 pounds exactly this morning. I was weighed and measured at Curves, and have lost another 3.5 inches. I've now lost a total of 54.5 inches, and 54.8 pounds! I am a new woman. My largest loss is from my hips, I have now lost a whopping 11.25 inches off of my hips you guys! AND, 3/4 of the weight that I have lost is in body fat pounds. : ) I'm just so happy. I'm glad I was able to get the totals before I hook up with the other gals for the Spring Hurrah. The manager even measured me about a week early, because she's going on vacation, and she's the one that always measures me. I am so pumped up. There is no stopping this mama.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a milestone, Kristina! I'm so unbelievably proud of you!

Amy Witt said...

What an accomplishment. You are amazing.

Debbie said...

That is so great!! Nothing will beat that feeling of starting your weight with a 1--! Congratulations.
Thank you, too, for my ticker. How do I edit it? Unfortunately, Mother's day caught up with me and I gained 1.2 this week (sigh). Oh well, to it this week--yeah.