Friday, May 19, 2006

New member and check out Mandi's ticker!


Hey all, my Mom (Jeanie) has joined the blog!! Why??? Because she has just accomplished an incredible thing...She has lost 14 lbs. in the last two months! WhooHoo, way to go, Mom! I added her ticker to the bottom of the page. Welcome, Mom, I hope you can get some inspiration here, even though you can only check in with us once in awhile. We are all pulling for you!

Also, check out Mandi's ticker, people! She just weighed in after her 2nd phase of Prism....She is rocking! I am sure she will post something later. It is the end of her school year and her time will be freeing up a bit.

Love to all.
Have a terrific day, and by all means, drink that water!!!!!

Jules

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Jeanie, I'm so happy for you! GREAT JOB!!

Love you,
Kristina

Lisa said...

Way to go, Jeanie AND Mandi! Wow!
And welcome, Jeanie - even if you can't check in very often, hopefully you will find as much love and support in these wild, wonderful women as I do. It lightens the load as we all lighten ours!

Lisa