Saturday, May 06, 2006

Can We Make it FIVE? - Oh Yeah - UPDATE!

I was challenged by the horse trainer I work with at www.napoleonltd.com to ride four times a week. Its part of my 'fibromyalgia relief plan' I've developed....but its been toooo darned hard until

Last week
and



THIS WEEK! - I even rode FIVE TIMES (updated post from Saturday)

Yeeeehhhhaaaa! I rode five times again this week! That makes nine times in two weeks!
SueAnne, who can understand fibro, will understand how HUGE this is for me. Thanks for giving me a place to cheer about it!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Elicia, that is EXCELLENT! You must be feeling pretty good, girlfriend. I'm happy for you!

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

You amaze me. You are so filled with joy and hope now. I have always wished this for you. Always.

Jules

SueAnne said...

Elicia,
That is so awsome! Chronic pain is so draining! And the fatigue-yuck! I am so excited that your body is strengthening up and performing for you! Knowing the constant pain, I am TRULY excited you are getting some relief! And that feeling of getting stronger so -rocks! Way to keep on chuggin'!
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Oh YA, BABY!