Thursday, May 11, 2006

I had a question or two...

Okay, so, I am on the verge of starting my monthly visitor, and I have been so hungry this last week. I've been working out like usual. I've been drinking lots of water, etc... but I've only lost 1/2 of a pound this week. Now, during this week, the week before your period, is that the time that you're supposedly gaining a little bit of weight, or is it actually the week of your cycle? Because I've been working out really hard, and I was expecting a little bit more of a number change on the scale. I'm not complaining ladies, I'm just trying to keep myself motivated. And the numbers really do motivate me. Well, that, and how my clothes are fitting me. : )

On a side note; can you believe that Chris got voted off of Idol last night? I am so bummed. I thought that boy was gonna take the whole enchilada.

Day 120: 1,600 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout

Day 121: 1,701 calories, ( I told you I was hungry) 14 glasses of water, workout

Day 122: 1,483 calories, 12 glasses of water, workout

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

You can gain weight from the week before and hang onto the weight through the end of your flow. Very common. It is also common to crave more fatty foods during this time. Try to have eggs for b-fast instead of cereal, sprinkle cheese on you sandwhich, things like that will help saitiate your hunger. Also, don't forget the fiber filled foods that can help keep you filled up.

Yes, I was surprised about Chris getting voted off. They are all so, so good now, it is hard to know who will take it all. People are actually predicting that Mr. Soul Patrol, AKA Gray Charles, will take the whole "enchilada". Can you believe that? Oh my!

Love you, Jules

Amy Witt said...

I agree that it can occur the week before until you flow is over. I have this most months and it is discouraging unless you just remind yourself. I try to drink my water, eat more protein and eat more smaller meals and then I don't fell like I am cheating. I also keep sweet fruit around for when my sweet tooth yells at me.It is probably more noticable since you have lost so much weight.

Mom2the6Rs said...

I keep trying to call you, girl. Turn your ringer on.

Jules