Monday, May 22, 2006

Spring Hurrah! Report!!!

Sorry these are being posted so late...Kristina did a great job of explaining why in her comment to Lisa's post on Sunday. I am just so tired, I don't know what to do with myself!

As for the Spring Hurrah....What can I say, it was all I imagined and more! We had such a terrific time and I had a blast planning these fun awards. You should have seen all of their faces when they got their trophies! Forget Little League, baby, this was so exciting!




Here are our trophies....SueAnne "Most Improved", Jodie "Living the Lifestyle", Mandi "Most Faithful", Julie "Blog Leader", and Kristina "Most Weight Lost".


I also got Elicia a trophy, because I knew I was going to be seeing her later that night at her hubby's 40th bday party. Her trophy says "Best Encourager". I wish I could have gotten everyone a trophy and mailed them off. Lisa and Paige and Amy, you all deserve one. Maybe I will save up my pennies for the Fall Frolic and do it all up right for you long distance sweeties. Oh, and there is Kristina in her new pink top and "special foundation".




Jodie, my Yommy, brought me a gift! I was so excited! It is a beautiful pewter angel with this saying on the wing, "Some people make the world more special just by being in it". Ohhh. So thoughtful. Thank you Yommy!


Here is Mandi and I. We thought we looked pretty skinny in this shot!


Beautiful Mandi!


Jodie (QueenLivalot), with her trophy! She looked fantastic! What a great time we had....
SueAnne and her sweet daughter Grace. I am so glad she didn't turn around after being stuck in traffic! She made the event so special because she was the one no one knew! We had a terrific time and she ended up with a beautiful lavendar t-shirt.
Beautiful Kristina! Our "Big Loser" for the Spring Hurrah! What a winning smile!
The whole group. Wish you were all there....Here is to a wonderful 18 weeks of body morphing and to the coming Fall Frolic. Hope to see some of you locals who couldn't make it this time.

I feel so honored to be leading this blog and living my life out with all of you fantastic people! I am so proud of all of us!

Jules

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Thanks so much for putting this together Jules! I had such a fabulous time... we all did! To shop out side of the "big girl" stores, what a tremendously, wonderful feeling!!!
I love you, you're the best!

Kristina

Jenny V said...

Julie you are changing yourself and helping others change their lives. How cool. This blog was a great idea and I am so glad you started it. You are amazing! I Love you to pieces! Count me in at the fall get together.
Jenny

Lisa said...

I'm sure there's something I have to do in Seattle, so I may try and schedule it to coincide with the Fall Frolic. You guys look like you had so much fun!

Jules, the picture of you and Mandi took my breath away - you both look like totally different people than when I joined you guys!

And I think these may be the first pictures I've ever seen of SueAnne and Jodie - you are both so beautiful!

And of course, Kristina - congratulations. You definitely deserve the top prize! You look amazing!

Chickadeeva said...

I wasn't there, but I certainly felt special getting a trophy. I am grateful to be a part of this amazing blog.

I had the luck of getting BOTH Kristina and Julie over to my house after they hurrah-ed. They both look amazing.

Pink Slippers said...

Thanks for the update...this was such a joy to read and I am so happy you posted so many pictures. All you ladies look so wonderful! Congratulation to all of you!