Saturday, May 06, 2006

I am back!

Hi ladies, I know that it has been months since I last posted anything here. Forgive me. I have been seriously involved with my husbands recording project and haven't had any time. Also during that project it was an eat on the fly, think about it later kind of thing. I am happy to say that we are finished with step one of his CD and the last two weeks have been redirected to my weight loss goals. I have been limiting my calories and keeping a food journal. I have also been hitting the gym about 4 days a week. I weighed myself yesterday and have lost 1.6 pounds. I know it isn't much but I tell you what it is a start. My first goal it to get below 150. I have 6.3 pounds to lose in order to achieve that. Ultimately I want to lose 30 pounds. I am gauging my success more or less with my body fat % versus weight so I may adjust the 30 pound goal later. Anyway, just wanted to check back in and let you all know that I am one pound into my journey. Just a little step but a motivational one just the same!
Jenny

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Jenny - when Rob's CD takes off, you'll be so busy you'll need to learn how to eat on the fly in a healthy way :-)

I'm excited for you, beautiful woman! I know you'll drop the weight due to your dilligence, determination and capability.

Kristina said...

Jenny,
I'm so glad to see you posting here again! I've wondered where you went. Welcome back, friend.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Hey! There's my girl! I missed you on the blog, woman. Keep us posted and for heavens sake, keep writing a journal, it is your key to success!

Love ya!
Jules

SueAnne said...

Welcome back Jenny! Way to jump on the band wagon!
SueAnne

Debbie said...

Hi Jenny,
What a great thing--this CD. I can't wait to get one. Give Rob and big thumbs up from us. This will be an exciting time for you and the kids. You'll be a skinny minnie in no time.