Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Before and After





Well, this week I lost .6 but I have to say I wasn't very careful on Mother's Day. Bill fixed me French Toast for breakfast and the family took me to Spaghetti Factory for dinner. So the loss was still a victory.

It looks like you all had a great time at the restaurant. Mandy and Jules you two look great. Let's see the new duds, gals.

This picture was taken at Bethany's band concert on Sunday. My Weight Watchers leader has asked me to put in my history for a contest for a trip to New York. The other picture is the one I'm putting in as the before picture. What a difference 80 lbs. makes.


Julie, could you set a ticker for me? I'm not sure how to do that, but I would appreciate it!

10 comments:

Kristina said...

Holy smokes Debbie! I never saw you before or weight loss... what a tremendous difference! Thanks so much for posting these pictures, it keeps me encouraged to see other people's success.
You look fabulous, by the way!

Kristina

Jenny V said...

Hey Debbie you look great! A trip to New York could be nice hu! Hey, do you have any favorite Weight watchers recipes? If so, I would love to have them.
Jenny

Glitzyguru said...

I hope you win the trip, you really deserve it. I know you are still moving towards your goal weight, and I totally learn from your patience and faithfulness to getting there. The closer you get to it, the harder it is. You look awesome by the way! I'll definately have jules take a pic of me in my new duds. :)
Mandi

Amy Witt said...

Amazing. Are you sure they are the same woman? The pictures are inspiring.

Lisa said...

WOW, Debbie! You deserve a trip for all the hard work that I know went into getting to the "after" from the "before!" Fantabulous!

(And I really like the blouse you're wearing in the after picture - that shade of blue is very flattering on you)

Lisa

Chickadeeva said...

WOW! I can't tell you how much healthier and happier you look - Thanks for posting these photos - they are exceedingly motivating!

Kristina said...

Hey Debbie,
I went ahead and made you a ticker. I thought you had wanted to lose 100- 110 all together, but I wasn't sure. I went ahead and set it for 100 even. But that can be easily changed. I just put in how much you've lost, and not the weight change, because I dodn't have your beginning and goal weight.
Anyhow, let me know if you'd like it to be updated.

Kristina

SueAnne said...

Yowza Debbie! Thank you for posting. You look fantastic! Congratulations!
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

Debbie, you are one of the big reasons I got my butt in gear. Now the whole world can see the source of my inspiration. Thanks! And Congrats! You will be here many more years to enjoy your family and all that HaShem has for you!

Jules

Coreen said...

Oh My GOSH! You look WONDERFUL! Congrats! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Coreen