Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hmmm... which purple shirt looks better? The old, or the new?



Okay, so, this is me a year ago. And sadly, this isn't even me at my highest weight! I was about ten pound below my heaviest here. Anyhow, I just bought this new t-shirt last night, my $3.99 special, and I just felt so great in it. And hey, is that a little bit of collar bone that I detect? My, oh my, I'm loving this journey! I know I'm going post happy. What can I say? I love this blog!

Day 123: 1,536 calories, 12 glasses of water, workout
Day 124: 1,577 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow!! You look great! You are really getting trim. I wish I looked that good in a $4. blouse.
You go, girl.

Kristina said...

Thanks Debbie! : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kristina, I love this post! Oh my word! How you have changed! Wait until you post next May's photo next to this one.

So Proud of you girl

Jules

Lisa said...

You are going to knock 'em dead at your reunion, Kristina! The change in you is amazing!

Bickler3 said...

I think they both look beautiful....cuz they have my Kristina in them!!!

Amy Witt said...

Oh, an question I know the answer to.....THE NEW!!! (did I get it right?) YOu look great.

Chickadeeva said...

Wow. I showed this to Ernie and he said WOW. You look so good, so confident, so ... I don't know - AWESOME!

Jenny V said...

Kristina you're an inspiration! You look great! Keep going and keep posting those pictures.
Jenny