Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sorry about the MIA

Hi Ladies.
I know, I've been MIA. I'm sorry. It's mostly because... I do alot of complaining, and "I'm not doing well with this stuff" and I didn't want to do that. Because, well, the last few weeks did not go well. I had a rough day, and that pretty much snowballed into a rough three weeks. I HAVE continued exercising, which has shocked and pleased me. I'm proud of myself for that. Also, I weighed myself on Saturday and I have stayed the same. Which I'm also pleased about- I didn't gain weight.

I have a new philosophy: one day at a time. We'll see how that works. I burned out, I think, because I was writing my food down, putting it online, spending time on sparkpeople (which is a great site) but when I started going downhill, it ALL went downhill. So now, it's just taking one day at a time. That's it. I'm trying to make the choice for today, for this meal. And leave the next choice until then.

I've been. And have missed you guys. You are all doing so so well. I'm proud of you.

1 comment:

Amy Witt said...

I am behind you Paige. Some days I have to take it one meal at a time and one hour at a time. Just for this hour I will eat what is good for me.

In AA they have a saying that goes,"If drinking doesn't bring you to your knees, sobriety will." It is true for my food addiction, I have to be on my knees before the Throne of Grace daily or I just blow it and let the pressure and stress of life get in the way.

I will be praying for you.