Thursday, May 18, 2006

End of Phase 3!


Okay, I was encouraged after stepping on the scale this morning! I am down to 185.4 lbs. Not too shabby! I am only .9 lbs. away from my second big goal...to be officially "overweight" and not "obese". This is a terrific feeling and a real mental and emotional booster! For those of you who are overweight who may not have lived most of your life in the obesity category, can you imagine what that would feel like to carry that label around in your heart and mind? It is a tough one. For those of us still in the obese category (30% over your ideal body weight), take heart! I am almost there, SueAnne crossed the barrier a few weeks ago, and you can do it, too! You can!

Here are my Prism Phase stats:

Phase one: January 6 through February 23rd, Starting weight 215, ending weight 198.4, Total weight lost for phase: 16.6 lbs.

Phase two: February 24 through April 6th, starting weight 198.4, ending weight 191.4, total weight lost for phase: 7 lbs., total for phase 1 and 2: 23.6 lbs.

Phase three: April 7th through May 18th, starting weight 191.4, ending weight 185.4, total weight lost for the phase 6 lbs., total for phases 1,2 and 3: 29.6 lbs.

Adding this weight loss to my efforts at Weight Watchers and Curves beginning September 2003, I have lost 46.6 lbs. I am very, very happy to not be there anymore. What a long trip. Although I have made it longer than need be by taking time off to "relapse"....ut-oh....

So there it is, the last 132 days of my life! Holy cow...I am excited. In some ways, I had fantasized about being further along, but I need to be happy for the results so far. I am encouraged and determined to do this thing. Even if it is one measly pound a week. I will take it and stay faithful and true! I will!

Oh, and by the way, without divulging our methods (hee, hee, hee) Blake and I figured out that my breasts weigh in at 6 lbs. Holy cow! I would be in the 170's without the little ladies. I am going to start charging the ladies rent!

Can't wait for the Spring Hurrah!

Have a great day everyone!
Jules

6 comments:

Coreen said...

Congrats! You have done so great on this. With every Phase you are losing more weight. That is so great because it usually slows down. YEAH! I'm so proud of you.

Kristina said...

Hey hot little mama, way to go on the six pounds for this phase. The scale is moving in the right direction, and it shows. : ) And soooo close to breaking the obesity barrier. I'll be so very pleased when I am at that point myself.

I'm proud of you Jules!

Love, Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

First of all TOO MUCH INFOOOOOO!

Secondly - I'm very proud of you my darling. I've seen you really be faithful to yourself and your personal needs! All the way down to the food you put in your encouraging mouth!

We love you - all of you! (even your ladies, but not as much as Blake)

Lisa said...

You are doing awesome, Jules! I'm so proud of you!

And I never thought of subtracting my boobs from my weight - but then it would probably take off a whole half a pound! :)

Keep it up, Jules. You are such an inspiration to so many people around here!

SueAnne said...

Thanks for sharing Jules. You are inspiring!
SueAnne

Jenny V said...

Oh my gosh Julie you rock!!! I am so proud of you. Congrats on your stats!
Jenny