Thursday, May 11, 2006

A loss this week!



Yahoo!! I lost 2.2 lbs this week and earned another star on my book mark (Weight Watchers). I think boosting my water intake really helped. So here goes another glass -gurgle, gurgle. I hope your weigh ins are great for you all. Now if I can just not sabotage myself this week and tell myself that because I had a loss last week, I can eat this week. I think I over reward myself for a job well done! Back to the monitoring of intake and expending those calories.
Tonight we have a substitute for my weight lifting class. He also does a boot camp class on Mon. night that I hear is a killer. Since I have a spinning class Mon. morning, I've never tried the boot camp. It's good to know I'm not a sadist (teehee). I hope he doesn't kill us tonight.
I found a neat website you might all enjoy http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/bmi.asp. You can figure out your BMI, there are tons of weight loss tools and articles. Let me know what you think

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom2the6Rs said...

Debbie! You posted a loss! So great! And you added a graphic and a link...Holy cow, girl, I didn't know you were so blog savy. Way to go. Those stars mean a lot. I wish I got them at Prism.

Jules

Kristina said...

Great job Debbie! Another star? So, what does that put you at... is it 80, or 85 pounds now?

You know, you really encourage me. Just by the fact that you have lost such a huge amount. It gives me hope. When I was at the beginning of my journey, just four months ago, the number was so daunting. I'm a little over half way to my goal now. But on occasion, I have a hard time wrapping my brain around losing an actual 100 pounds. It's comforting for me to know that if others have done it, well, so can I!

Kristina

Amy Witt said...

Congtatulations Debbie! Way to go. Don't you love those little gold stars!!!!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment. Keep it up.