Thursday, May 04, 2006

dying to shop!

Hey ladies,
can i just tell you how excited I am to go on our shopping trip? my clothes are starting to hang out me and its driving me nutts! I don't like feeling frumpy, but i also don't like spending money! what is a girl to do? So i have a few outfits that still look okay, not great, but okay. I've got like 150$ just burning a hole in my pocket for old navy and some serious sales racks. less than two weeks away!
thanks for all the support! i love reading how everyone is doing, i'm still pluggin along, and doing great!
Mandi

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I know exactly what ya mean girlfriend! I'm so looking forward to the day, AND buying some cute smaller clothes. : )

Kristina

Debbie said...

Hey Mandi,
I heard from Jules that you got your post in NY. I am so glad for you. You deserve it!!! The kids who get you for their teacher will be so blessed. AWESOME news.
Do you have a recent picture! I'd love to see your weight progress. It sounds like you're doing really well.
Deb

Glitzyguru said...

yeah, actually I do have a recent photo, jules took it. I'll ask her to put it on the blog. It was taken right after i weighed in last time, about 5 weeks ago. I'll weigh in again in a little over a week.
Thanks for the encouragement about NYC, I"m really excited! I need to send out an email to let everybody know about it, its going to be really crazy! :)