Thursday, May 04, 2006

My clothes are getting looser:)

Hello everyone!
Since I am not supposed to weigh in until May 29, I can only share that my clothes are definately getting looser! It feels so good and I am pulling out shirts that I have just not been able to wear because they couldn't cover my big butt that was spilling up and out of my pants (I gain everything there!). I am feeling great! I have energy! I miss certain things, but I am learning new things! Woo Hoo -17 days sober from sugar! I made it through two birthday parties in one day without cake! WOW!
SueAnne

4 comments:

Kristina said...

SueAnne,
Thanks for the visual of your "big" butt spilling out over your pants. You are SOOO funny! We are our own worst critics.
Way to dodge the cake at the parties girl! THAT is a lot of self control. I'm so happy that after just 17 days, you are getting to see such great results. Your diligence will continue to reward you.
I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Two birthday parties? Way to go, Dynamo! I always try to carry a nice juicy crisp apple with me wherever I go. Then if I am at a celebration, I can have something sweet and yummy and made by God. God's candy!

Jules

Glitzyguru said...

SueAnne, you are doing GREAT! Isn't it so freeing? You are on your way!
keep it up! Mandi

Chickadeeva said...

Well done SueAnne! I wonder if sugar isn't a fibromyalgia naughty too - its probably only helping your blood sugar be regular mayb be stablizing blood chemistry.

I know the nice weather sure does help me feel active.

Oh, by the way - I said NO to cake last night - my husband offered it to me. Instead I let myself have ONE pop tart. Its like cake, I told myself. :-)