Monday, May 08, 2006

I just feel like smiling this morning!

It's my favorite time of the day. I've just had a great workout, and I'm sitting here with my bowl of cheerios and coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer, anticipating the events of the day. I love my routine. I love sitting here in the morning, going through my favorite blogs... I can't explain my how I feel this morning. I'm just feeling so good about what I have achieved so far, and I'm excited because I know that I'm not done yet. I'm 52 pounds lighter, but that's just slightly over half way to my goal. I'm imagining how incredible I'll be feeling then, because I already feel so good now. This morning I'm almost to the point of giddiness. I had to buy some new work out clothes over the weekend. And may I say, that I feel rather athletic in them? I actually have definition in my thighs again, and I have a waist line too! Oh baby, I'm feeling GOOD!
It's the first day of my 18th week. Day 120. Wow, has it been that many already? Summer's a comin', and I'm ready for it this year. I remember well being too ashamed to wear my shorts out in public. I would not go outside of my yard. I'm not ashamed any more. The only thing that I am filled with now is pride. A good pride though, guys.

Day 117: 1,457 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout

Day 118: 1,576 calories, 13 glasses of water, workout

Day 119: 1,641 calories,( A little hungry here) 7 glasses of water

5 comments:

Amy Witt said...

Isn't it amazing how filled with joy it is to be taking care of yourself. I have taken care of EVERYONE else and now it feels great to be the one being taken care of.

Your accomplishments are an inspiration to me and your progress makes me want to keep on keeping on.

Now if it weren't for this messy house............

Mom2the6Rs said...

I am sitting here tearing up, girl! I am so glad that you are happy. I am so glad that you are filled with hope. I am so glad you are loving who you are and that you are working to be fit and healthy and successful for no one but you! You amaze me. So proud to be your friend, as usual!

Jules

SueAnne said...

You inspire us all my friend:)
SueAnne

Chickadeeva said...

You rock girl. Enjoy the joy your brain is producing for you - in fact, now that your body is being more obedient, I'll bet your brain will reward you with more 'feel good' hormones. Your diet isn't competing wtih the distribution of those hormones, so you really feel them now! Its the same buzz you felt in high school, isn't it?

Way to go - Keep up the BUZZ!

Kristina said...

I'm feelin' the love girls, I'm feelin'the love! : )

Kristina