Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Where are the Veggies?

I had never realized how hard it is to get a veggie that is not included in a hamburger when you are on the road. I took alot with me but this had been tougher than I thought. We are finally at the house in beautiful Huntington Beach after three days on the road in the Minivan and two nights in San Diego. We went to the grocery and bought VEGGIES!!!!! Yea. Salad for dinner. I went to a meeting in SD on Tuesday and had gained .6 pounds. I hope this week will be better. I am trying to do better about the snacking now that we are out of the van for a while. You are all doing so great. Keep it up and I will try to check in later this week or this weekend.

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

God be with you, Amy, on your trip! I think your weight loss was water retention from the car ride....

Jules

Kristina said...

Have an awesome time soaking up the sun on the beach. You know, you have really impressed me with your will power. Vacation is tough when it comes to eating right.

Kristina

Paige said...

Good for you for even looking for veggies!! Most of the time, when I'm on vacation, I just "take the time off". I'm proud of you!!