Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I've been working out...

I thought this was pretty cute. But no, my work out is of another sort.
I'm just 1.5 pounds away from breaking into the 100's. I was REALLY hoping to do it by our Spring Hurrah, which is just four days away. But I'm still on my cycle, so I'm not going to be too upset if I can't make it this week. I know it will be happening soon. Why is there so much power in the little tiny numbers that we see at the bottom of the scale? At any rate, I've lost a little bit more, bringing my total up to 53.3 now. I can't wait until I can say that I've lost 60. That was one of my original goals, to lose 60 pounds by my high school reunion, which is in July. I should be able to do that, and perhaps even surpass that. My second goal was to lose 85 by my next wedding anniversary, which is in January. My ultimate goal, is to lose 100, and/or get into a size 10. But if I continue to keep working out, I may be able to even get into a size 8. Now that thought, is a little bizzare for me. I've been such a big girl, and for so long... what would I look like at that size? That would be tiny for me. We'll just take it one week at a time, one meal at a time.

Day 125: 1,561 calories, 11 glasses of water

Day 126: 1,571 calories, 10 glasses of water

Day 127: 1,540 calories, 15 glasses of water, worked out TWICE! : )

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Wow Kris, you are such an inspiration. I have known you for years and have always thought you were gorgeous (even borrowed your clothes!) but I have to admit that seeing you in a 10 or even an 8 (hey, don't get smaller than me!) would be trippy - in a good way!

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are doing this thing right, girl. A true lifestyle change is what you are doing! No quick fix and then back to the old ways for you! I can hear it in your voice, you have become addicted to healthy living and the positive consequences of all that entails.

Proud of you....light-weight.

Jules

Amy Witt said...

What a legacy to give your kiddos, a healthy mommy both physically and mentally!

You deserve a pat on the back. Know you inspire me.

Kristina said...

Thank you ladies, you are always so encouraging to me. : )

Kristina