Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Whooo! I'm out of the 200's!

Much to my pleasure this morning, as I stepped on the scale, I had discovered that I had lost what I had gained last week...and a little bit more. : )
I am officially out of the 200's, barely, but I'm there. At 199.8, I just made it by the skin of my teeth, but I'll take it, and happily.
I was a little apprehensive to weigh this morning, because Curves was closed for the 3 day weekend. It's been a long time since I have gone three days in a row without working out. I love to work out, and always feel so good afterwards.
Well, my eating has stabilized again, last week was a bit hairy. So here's my numbers for the last few days:

Day 138: 1,466 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout
Day 139: 1,440 calories, 8 glasses of water
Day 140: 1,516 calories, 9 glasses of water
Day 141: 1,621 calories, 8 glasses of water

6 comments:

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Awesome job, Kristina!

Chickadeeva said...

wow - I can only imagine what a milestone this is for you

you are out of that land

and

never going back!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Babe. Good for you. I just am so, so happy for this new life of yours. You are living well, babe.

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

What a fabulous accomplishment!! You are amazing!

Coreen said...

Yeah! I know exactly how you feel! It is so wonderful to say GOOD BYE to the 200's FOREVER!! Congrats! I am so proud of you.

Coreen

Debbie said...

Goodbye 2's and hello 1's!!! That is so great and you did it without Curves for a few days. You must have been and awesome calorie counter last week. I'm really happy for you.