Monday, May 15, 2006

Mommy, You're skinny

Ok, this comment is going to keep me going for weeks! I was putting on my swimsuit because Grace and I go to parent-child swim classes. A SWIMSUIT of all things! Not exactly my favorite attire. My oldest daughter is checking me out and says "Mommy, you're skinny" Oh ya, I'm hangin' on to that one for a while! I am NOT skinny. And I still haven't weighed in, but I moved another notch on my belt! Woo Hoo!
SueAnne

Oh, and here are my numbers for this week:

Day 22: 1,114 calories; 11 glasses of water
Day 23: 1,141 calories; 12 glasses of water; workout
Day 24: 1,399 calories; 5 glasses of water; workout (busy field trip day)
Day 25: 1,206 calories; 13 glasses of water; workout
Day 26: 1,260 calories; 12 glasses of water
Day 27: 1,400??? calories; 8 glasses of water; workout (out ALL day activities)
Day 28: 1,137 calories; 13 glasses of water

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Proud of you, girl. Can't wait to meet you on Saturday. Keep up the good work. I am down 4 glasses of water already this morning, how are you doing?

Jules

Kristina said...

That's great! You know she wouldn't say it if you hadn't changed. Children are very truthful. My oldest son said this to me recently; 'Mom, you look.... different than you used to, a good different. : )

So looking forward to meeting you on Saturday! Keep up the great work!

Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

Wow! What a great thing to hear from your child since you know 'from the mouths of babes!'