Monday, May 22, 2006

inches!

okay so i had my wonderful mom measure me yesterday and compared it to when i last measured myself in December, I was about 8 lbs lighter then when I started Prism, but still, the results are awesome! I have lost a total of 18.5 inches! I'm so excited about seeing those kinds of results. I mean, just getting smaller clothes should be enough, but hearing that I'm loosing from more than one way is so much fun! :) So add my inches jules to the m&m's. I can't eat 'em, but i can add to 'em. ;)
Mandi

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats, Mandi! Doesn't it just feel wonderful to know that you're well on your way to reaching your goal? I'm really proud of you!

Lisa

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are on the move, girl. You are melting away! Over 18 inches, that just rocks! So proud of you. Still living on the high of the Hurrah!

Jules

Kristina said...

That's so awesome Mandi! I remember the first time that I was measured and had lost slightly over 18 inches too. There is no feeling like it. And I' with Jules, I'm still living high from the Hurrah too. : )

Kristina

Glitzyguru said...

thanks ladies!