Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Romance of the Movies




I know, I know...This post has absolutely NOTHING to do with weight loss, although the actors were in amazing shape and I personally watched them burn thousands of calories (and funny, I don't remember seeing them eat a single item of food). I am posting because I saw MI III yesterday and I just can't get it out of my head! I loved it! It was so amazing, I just want to hop in my car, abandon my children to their own devices, and see it again! Since you all are my "best" friends in whole wide world, I just had to tell you. I will attach some food journal entries just to make this a "legal" post. By the way, I am so proud of all of you. Lisa, SueAnne, Peggy, Mandi, Jenny, Kristina, Elicia, Amy, Yommy, Corrie, Jayti, Randy, Debbie, Paige, and Tina! You are all hanging in there and that is inspiring. Who would know this blog could be the glue for so many of us? I miss hearing from Kimi, Sundee, and Corrie. Where are you guys?

Day 120: 1134 calories, 4 glasses of water
Day 121: 1083 calories, 3 glasses of water (ut-oh)
Day 122: 1343 calories, 4 glasses of water
Day 123: 1226 calories, 8 glasses of water (that's better)
Day 124: In progress...I am happy to report that I have already had 4 glasses of water and I fully intend on downing all 8 today. I have been a slacker. But if Ethan Hunt can do all he can do, I can drink a few water bottles, right?

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I loved it too. I caught a matinee on Sunday.

Outstanding on the calories Jules, I've been going a little hog wild with mine. I've been so HUNGRY lately. But my water intake has not been a problem. How can you survive on only three, or four measely glasses of water? What are you drinking? You know we can count tea, right? Get it in that way if you can. : )

I love ya girl, you know I do.

Kristina

Amy Witt said...

OH Tom...Why are you so cute and so crazy?