Monday, May 22, 2006

Thank you

Thank you ladies for a great time! You were a warm welcome to my frazzles nerves. Thank you Jules for our sweet trophies. You are a gifted encourager. I hope you guys post pictures of you in your new outfits. Kristina, I want to see you in that pink top and chocolate brown capris!
SueAnne

Oh, and did you notice the image I downloaded Jules? Oh yah, I'm going high-tech baby!

Day 29: 1,254 calories;14 glasses of water;workout
Day 30: 1,149 calories;16(that's right) glasses of water;workout
Day 31: 1,417 calories;5 glasses of water
Day 32: 1,371 calories;10 glasses of water
Day 33: 1,360 calories;5 glasses of water
Day 34: 1,171 calories;10 glasses of water
Day 35: 1,169 calories;9 glasses of water

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Yah!
You figured out how to google and post pictures! Isn't it fun?
I was sooo glad that you didn't turn around half way to the mall because traffic was so bad. I was really happy to finally meet you face to face. And might I say, you are even cuter in real life than the couple of pics that I've seen of you? : ) I wished you could have stayed longer with us to shop, we really had a blast.
Did you see that Jules already has a Fall Frolic event scheduled? Too cool. Four months out, we'll all need smaller sizes again. I bought two complete outfits on Saturday, both in 14's! I haven't bought 14's in YEARS! I mean, my largest size was a 22/24 for pete's sake! If I'm faithful, I should be into a 12 by September, perhaps even a 10. I'll be looking so fine by then, I may be to the point that I don't even want to be wearing ANY clothes.... Well, okay, I don't think THAT would ever happen.
Again, I'm so glad that I finally got to meet you. You're a very sweet, likeable gal.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

SueAnne, you are so great! I am glad you had a good time and that the trophy blessed you. You really do deserve it. And thanks for the "cake" story you told us at lunch. You should repost it here for those who couldn't make it. I bet it would really speak to them about the power of sugar and what it can do to your soul.

Oh, and you look so cute in that purple top!

Jules