Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Quote of the week...

My 69 year old neighbor said something to me that just really put a smile on my face. A few days ago they said; 'Hey skinny, where's your butt?!' There are a few things that I never imagined I would ever hear, and that was one of them. :)
We completed our remodel job Saturday night, and had a family party here on Sunday afternoon, and I had decided in advance, that I wasn't going to journal on Sunday. That lead to not journaling on Monday as well. So now it is Tuesday, and I've had my workout and bowl of cheerios. I'm back to life as normal, with no more 'Fun' foods. But hey, we're only 2 1/2 weeks away from the Spring Hurrah, and I've got all of you ladies to impress. :) I'm glad that there is no condemnation. I used to be very severe on myself if I had any "Illegal" foods for a day. All I can do is make right decisions for TODAY. Knowing that my body will reward me as I am faithful.

Day 111: 1,490 calories, 8 glasses of water, workout
Day 112: no journaling
Day 113: no journaling, workout

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

OH yah, babe. You do have to impress us. You know, 50 pounds just isn't enough to make a good impression. We are hoping to see at least 70 pounds lost. So you better get cracking!

Ha!

Honey, your middlename is not Ir*****, it is Impressive!

Jules

Kristina said...

LOL Jules! : )

Kristina

Amy Witt said...

I wish I lived close enough to make a Spring Hurrah. The closest I am coming to you guys will be Southern CA in June. Maybe some day.

Skinny Butt..now that is a nick name I would not mind.

SueAnne said...

You are creeping into the 100's! I bet you can do that by the 20th!