Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm feelin' spiffy today!


So, this is the blouse that Jules gave me the other day. I got a new necklace and lipstick too. I seriously can't even remember the last time that I bought myself a piece of jewlery! Or a brand new lipstick either , for that matter. I different shade, AND a different brand. Whoa, I'm on some kind of a roll. : ) I just feel so lovely in this blouse. I know I'm probably started to sound kind of conceited lately. But I really don't think that it is conceit... I'm feeling proud, of what I've accomplished so far. And I'm feeling confident, very confident of myself. In fact, I've let myself kinda slide this last week, and I've gained about 1 1/2 pounds back. Somebody stop me! I need to lose more, a lot more. Help keep me on track guys. I am , quite honestly, getting tired of journaling. I'm into my 20th week already, and it's getting tiresome. Effective though it may be. I know that I need to do it,if I want to succeed, I need to keep on going, and not get too comfortable. If I don't journal, I cheat, or kid myself about what I've really eaten. I need to be really strict, or else. I guess that's just part of who I am. Anyhow, here's some numbers:

Day 130: 1,389 calories, 10 glasses of water
Day 131: 1,369 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout
Day 132: 1,559 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Day 133: No journaling, ( And it wasn't pretty)
Day 134: 1,567 calories, 11 glasses of water, workout
Day 135: 1,559 calories, 14 glasses of water, workout
Day 136: 1,919 calories, 9 glasses of water, workout
Day 137: 1,779 calories, 8 glasses of water, workout

10 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Oh Kris - you are gorgeous and now that you believe you're going to have to learn to deal with the extra joy that comes with being a beautiful person. I know that I can appear concieted sometimes, (yuck) but other times I'm downright humble. I know the balance between being happy and proud and being cocky. You are NOT. (cocky that is)....

It is a hard thing to deal with though when you feel like you're talking about yourself, and often, and positively....but, you'll manage :-)

Amy Witt said...

Don't stop dancing, girl, its just a two bar break...

If you aren't from Texas this translates into don't stop, keep on keeping on, all engines forward..You get the idea.

You are doing so great. Here is a safe place to brag on yourself. We are all proud of you and you should be too. How often does this sorta thing happen to you? Enjoy it and relish it and keep on dancing.

Kristina said...

I'm feelin' the love girls! Thank you!

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wolf whistle.....

Debbie said...

Kris, that blouse and the color looks great on you. You are just one hot mama! Keep it up! You inspire us all.

Pink Slippers said...

Very cute picture! And the pink is a really great color on you! And please know, I love reading your posts and your pride is what shows through, of your accomplishments and hard work, not arrogance. You are doing fabulously, keep it up and don't move on now, back to the plan after a few days of relaxing.

How many days until the reunion???
Tina

Kristina said...

Thanks you all! You really know how to build a girl up!
And Tina, there is still, one month, three weeks, and three days until my high school reunion. : ) And no, I am NOT a freak SueAnne. I know the exact number because I have a count down ticker for it on my family blog!

Chickadeeva said...

Oh, Kris, you're still a freak.

Bickler3 said...

Yep you are !! But we love you and your freaky ways!!

Coreen said...

You are so HOT and setting everything you touch on fire! Keep up the great work. "If you've got it Flaunt it!" I know I would be too!

Coreen