Sunday, May 07, 2006

Silent for awhile

I haven't posted for awhile. Sorry. I seem to be getting back on track. I have been so impressed and inspired by you all and the dedication you have all shown toward your own weight loss journeys. Thank you for sharing your energy with me. I'll try and do better about getting on board. I think I've been stagnant because I haven't been dissatisfied enough about the way I look. Maybe I need to go swimsuit shopping. That always bums me out enough to get me back on track (tee hee). I have had three weeks of success and hope for another this week. I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Glitzyguru said...

welcome back debbie, i was wondering how you were doing, just in general too! :) Keep it up, you're sucess still motivates me to be diligent. Love you, Mandi

Chickadeeva said...

Welcome Back! I know I'm inspired by everyone else too - but if they didn't post, then who'd inspire us ? :-)

Looking forward to more of you!
(and less...)

Kristina said...

Hey Debbie,
I'm glad to see you're back. : )
I can imagine that after losing 80 pounds or so, I'd be feeling great about myself too, and it would be easy to ,"let things slide" a bit. We are all so human. As for swimming suits...well, those are kind of like a swear word for me. I only remotely use them.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Debbie, girl...I saw you on Saturday and you looked terrific, fantastic, transformed to me! I know that you are the only one who sees yourself stepping out of the shower and in the dressing room trying on suits, but I think you should be so proud of all you have done. You are strong and vibrant and beautiful and healthy! Rejoice!

I hope all your dreams come true, as it pertains to your body and the world around you. Blessings on you and your family.

Jules