Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am starving [updated: but I lost]

[UPDATE: I lost 2.6 pounds last night!!! Yea, Total of 12.2. Why do little gold stars with a 5 on them make my day? I am so easy.]

I know this is playing with the scales but tonight is my WW meeting and weigh-in. I did not weigh last week due to my "special little visitor" so this week I am excited about the results. The only problem is I AM SO HUNGRY. I just don't want to eat or drink anything until after my weigh-in which is at 6:15 central time . It would not be so bad except I am cooking dinner for the fam and it smells so good. I will just wait until 7:00 to have some for myself. Why does the time fly when the kids are gone for a two hours and DDDDDRRRRRAAAAAGGGG when I am waiting the same two hours to eat? Things that make you go HMMMM.

I'll let you know tonights results when I get home.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

I know what ya amean. I have been so hungry this last few days especially.

Hey, how did your meeting go?

Kristina

Kristina said...

That is sooo funny! I was just posting a comment, when you were updated your post.

Way to go on the 2.6! you so ROCK!

Kristina

SueAnne said...

Wahooooooo! The scale is moving in the right direction:)
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

You can change your ticker, girl! And are you sure you want the snail to be your mascot??? Is that the possitive thinking we need here? Come on babe, you are Haily's Commet on your way to a whole new world!


Jules

Amy Witt said...

Ok, I chose the snail when I was depressed.