Thursday, May 31, 2007

I have dinners for my family awaiting!


I feel so empowered!! It took awhile, about 4 hours of shopping and about 8 hours of assembly time, but I have about 25 meals for 8 in my freezer! It feel so good and it has been fun having family meals together. I must say, I had a lot of help from my sweet sister, Danna. She is a rock star, as far as I am concerned!


Check these out! If you are interested in this plan, go to www.savingdinner.com and check out their mega menu mailer. It is amazing.

6 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Oops, weren't we supposed to do this?

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yes!!! We still can...I will need to do it again soon. Jules

~Jennifer said...

I have a few saving dinner menus. I never quite got around to doing the freezer thing, but I have the recipes and the plan! Someday I'll find the motivation. :-)

It will be so nice having those meals in the freezer! Good job!

Chickadeeva said...

This would be so perfect for me because I could care less about the food my family eats because I don't care what I eat. (that sounds awful!)

So, if I did it sometime then I'd be set and guilt-free for gosh, a while!

Kristina said...

Wow! Now THAT took some motivation. Way to go. You ROCK!!

Lisa said...

Makes me tired (and sorta hungry) just thinking about it, Jules. Where on earth do you get that kind of energy?!