Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Not as good as last month, but noteworthy still...

Here are the my fitlinxx stats from last month at the YMCA:

I lifted 711,630 pounds. Ranking me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd for the entire Y! : )

I earned 13,961 fit points. Ranking me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd over all.

I burned 11,400 calories. Ranking me 2nd in my age group, 10th for all women, and 21st over all.

I even tried a new class today. An hour long step aerobic class! It was tough, and for a portion of it, I felt a bit dorky, as I could not keep up with the fancy foot work. But I am definetly going back. It's fun to try new things. And even though I think I was the biggest girl in the class, I will not let it disuade me. Most of these women had long, beautiful limbs, and nice flat bellies... ah, such is life. I'm getting there. I AM GETTING THERE. Not that I could possibly make my limbs any longer though. : )

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I took a step aerobics class once - I loved it, even though, like you, I was the biggest girl in the room!

Good job!

Chickadeeva said...

You are amazing.

I appreciate your TENACITY!

You are TENATIOUS K - that's your rapper name :-)

Lisa said...

Great job on the stats. And way to be adventurous!

Amy Witt said...

Long armed women always intimidate me. Way to keep up the good work. YOU are a power house.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Kristina. I am so impressed with your commitment to health. You are making me want to step it up!

Jules