Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The scale has stopped...

I've not lost anything for the last two days. But am I discouraged? Of course not. I knew it had to slow down. So what do I do, I take my butt to the gym and push myself harder than ever. Today was the first day that I've ever done a solid 70 minutes of cardio. 25 minutes on the treadmill, and 45 minutes on the elliptical. You guys, I burned 990 calories. I felt so encouraged afterwards, because I realized that yes, I was tired,(and very sweaty) but also that yes, it WAS doable. And then I went and did my weights, lifting 47,000 pounds. : ) Who is this woman that I have become?!

Here's Monday's numbers: 1,719 calories, 22 glasses of water, 1 hour of cardio, burning
833 calories, and lifting 45,000 pounds

2 comments:

Lisa said...

"Who is this woman I have become?!"

Duh - SuperGirl!

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are my hero...but then again, that has been true for a long, long time.

Jules