Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday

Good day today. TOday was our homeschool park day and I took only snacks I can eat.

I blew it at dinner as a ate double what would not have been a bad dinner. SO I headed to the gym and did the elliptical for 35 minutes and the treadmill for 20 while watching "Dancing with the Stars".

I had net 1463 calories for the day.

Tomorrow my father, my boys and I are headed about 5 hours south to attend the funeral of my great aunt. She was 88 and has had Alzheimer's for the past 5 years. She was a lovely lady and will be missed by her family. She is a believer and it will be a celebration of her entrance to heaven. Pray for me that I can eat in control and eat right while on the road. Pray for Aunt Margaret's children as the learn to be without their mother. She was my grandfather (2 of 9)'s youngest sister (9 of 9). He was 21 when she was born. The oldest 7 were boys and the youngest two were girls.

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Good job making up for the over eating by hopping on the exercise wagon!

Be careful not to eat your emotions at the funeral. Our hearts are with you.

Lisa said...

I'm sorry to hear about your auntie and be careful around all the funeral foods. I don't know if the Washingtonians understand that our response to anything bad down here is casserole, and that funerals have the best comfort (read: will make you FAT) food. You have amazing strength though Amy, so I have no worries about you. My prayers are with your and your family.

I also join Elicia's congratulations on loading up on the exercise. You are really making an effort to compensate for the areas where you feel you still need work. That's a lot of character!

Kristina said...

Question...
Now is that how many calories that you burned for the day, or is it how many calories that you took in? 'Cause I'm a thinkin', DANG! I work my hiney off for an hour doing cardio, and burn around 800 calories. What is SHE doing? : )
BTW, I'm very sorry to hear about your great aunt. Even if they've lived a long life, it is still very difficult to say goodbye.
I'm thinking of you today...

Amy Witt said...

Net calories is what I ate minus what I worked out.