Saturday, May 12, 2007

Two days journaling, & I'm happy with the results


, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

As much as I don't enjoy journaling, I'm loving the results. I'm down another pound from yesterday. Making that three pounds in two days baby. Even though my calories are still somewhat high, I'm drinking tons of water, and eating only healthy things.

Yesterday's stats:
1,725 calories, 16 glasses of water. ( I didn't work out after all, my foot was bugging me from the run the day before).

I'll let you know how I did today in a post tomorrow. But I'm not planning on journaling on Mother's Day.

1 comment:

~Jennifer said...

Way to go! I definitely am a lot more virtuous in my eating when I'm writing it all down. I wish I had been journaling for yesterdays ick-fest. Pizza rolls and instant mashed potatoes! :-P I didn't feel all that good after eating that crap.