Thursday, May 10, 2007

One foot in front of the other!


That's right, I have found a new way to get my body moving, enjoy the fine air, and guess what? The scale is moving!

This morning, I stepped on the scale and my moving average is that I'm 153.8 lbs! Considering I started out 'again' at 164 and wasn't able to continue riding horses as often, I was really pleased.

One of my dogs, Mr Bill (here pictured with my hubby and me in LA this past weekend) has really gotten buff since taking him on these walks. I figure if I can see the difference in HIM, then I probably have changed too, even if the scale doesn't move around too much.

I wanted to encourage you all - if you can't work out at a gym, to take a lil walk.

I'm loving it!

5 comments:

SueAnne said...

BEAUTIFUL!

~Jennifer said...

I'll second that. I'm off this morning to meet a friend for a little 3.5 mile walk.

Lisa said...

It's all about the lifestyle, and it sounds like you've got it down pat!

Kristina said...

Hey.....who's that good lookin' couple?!

It was great to see you recently.
Way to make that scale budge girl!

Amy Witt said...

You go girl...buff puppy plus buff owner what a great combo!!!

Love the picture. It is great to put faces with names!