Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wednesday

Made it to the gym last night. Walked on the treadmill 50 minutes while watching Oprah.

At pretty good eating today. It is the time between when the kids go to bed and I go to bed that are killers. I think I need to save some good food for that time of the night.

Spent some time with the Lord today. Read and meditated on James 1:2-4

2Count it all joy, Amy,
when you meet trials (overeating, cookies, anger) of various kinds, 3for you know that the testing of Amy's faith produces steadfastness. 4And let steadfastness have its full effect, that Amy may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing (enough food).


I have to be accountable and you all bless me by your feedback. (oh yea, my name was not really in the Bible, I just was personalizing it)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't remember cookies being in the bible either! :)

If you're a late muncher, this may help: Orville Redenbacher makes mini-bags of kettle corn (it's both sweet and salty, so it generally works for any craving) which have 100 calories. So you can eat the entire bag (which is really psychologically satisfying) and still not do too much damage. I'm not a big popcorn fan, but this generally takes care of any snacking needs I may have.

Amy Witt said...

Great idea, I am going to check them out at the store tomorrow. Thanks Lisa.