Thursday, May 24, 2007

Is it a BIRD? Is it a PLANE? NO!! It's that crazy Kristina who has worked out ELEVEN days in a row!


100_4583, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

I know I look like a dork here, but my eight year old photographer LOVED this shot, ( he even showed me how to pose for it). So this one's for you, Christian.
This was taken pre-work out. If you would have seen me post work out, I'm sure I'd gross a bunch of you out.
Tomorrow will be my last day working out, for a few days anyways. I've got a really busy weekend. And the Y is closed on Monday! (Of all the nerve!)
I know most of you think that I'm crazy, I even think that I am crazy. But I've got a goal, and I'm gonna get there.

Yesterday's stats: 1,321 calories (up until after my early dinner) and then I went to a baby shower, where yummy horderves were offered. And of course the sweet stuff too. Let's just say, that I'm certain that my calories crested the 2,000 calorie mark. Anyhow, I drank 21 glasses of water, I did 1 hour of cardio, burning 814 calories, and lifted 15,000 pounds.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow - that's a great streak! I'm sure you'll get back on the wagon once the Y reopens!

Lisa said...

Ahem, twenty-one glasses of water? Jeez, Louise - you don't mess around!

(and I love the pic - you look so happy)

Chickadeeva said...

You keep up that streak darling!

You rock!

I love how you are a motivator for me! I've been walking a lot, but its just to try to keep up with your shadow :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

You look like a superhero. I would like to see this photo next to Willem's wrestling photo and next to Christian's wrestling photo. What a family. Fun!

Jules