Friday, May 18, 2007

It looks like my hard work is really paying off!


treadmill, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

Yesterday I burned more calories than I ever have for doing one hour of cardio. I really pushed myself, and between the treadmill and the elliptical, I burned 826 calories! In addition to that I dranks tons of water. And as a result, I'm down another pound. Unbelievably, I've now lost eight pounds since last Thursday, and I am soooo pumped!

Here's yesterday's stats:
1,718 calories, 21 glasses of water, and in addition to my cardio, I lifted 39,400 pounds

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

8 pounds? 8 POUNDS!!!! My word, girlfriend....when you put your mind to a task, your whole body follows! I am so proud of you and I am wondering if you are God's favorite or what????


Jules

Chickadeeva said...

how can you actually lose eight pounds in one week?

and where exactly are you getting this weight to lose?

Kristina said...

I've pushed myself extra hard at the gym this week. I've drank A LOT, LOT, LOT of water, and I've stayed within a reasonable calorie range. Believe me,I AM eating. Just good things though, no more 3 Musketeers. : )

And to my delight, the weight is coming off of my cheeks, and also my gut!