Friday, June 01, 2007

Forward, March!

So, against all logic, I lost a little over a pound this week.

It kind of disgusts me that such a bad week can produce results since I haven't been eating right, haven't been exercising, and haven't done much except stress out yet I have improvement. Yet when everything's going right, I go to the gym or play tennis regularly, and eat particularly well, I get stuck on the plateau.

All the same, it's more than a pound closer to my goal. I'm not going to let it disgust me that much.

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies.

Lisa

2 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Think of it as a gift and let the gift have it's intended result, spirits renewed. That's the way I think of weight lost that I didn't earn. :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Our bodies have minds of their own....does that make any sense??? I don't think so. Time for more coffee.

Ride the wave, girl, just ride the wave!

Jules