Saturday, June 23, 2007

I so feel like celebrating over here!!!

I'm down another two pounds! I'm officially into the LOW 170's! 172.5 to be exact. I can't believe it, really I can't. I remember being extatic about just barely breaking into the 170's, and now getting into the 160's seems so completely doable. I only have 12.5 pounds to get to my goal you guys. : ) I'm flying high ladies, I'm flying high!

Friday's numbers:
1,605 calories, and 14 glasses of water. I did 50 minutes of cardio, burning 721 calories, and lifted 32,000 pounds.

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

HeH - this photo makes me laugh a little. I'm imagining you as a rollerderby player!

I am so happy your body is responding quickly to the up in exercise. Its a good thing we aren't roomies any more or I would have to lock my closet :-)

~Jennifer said...

Great job! You're providing a blueprint for the rest of us on losing that last 20 pounds. (Although secretly, I'm hoping it won't involve running for me.)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kristina...you are doing it...you are really really doing it, babe! I am so happy for you! What an accomplishment!

Jules