Sunday, June 10, 2007

My "baby" is three today! Here's a comparison from two years ago!




Okay, so this time, when I did see the photos right beside one another, I DID cry. And then my husband came beside me and started crying too. He's so proud of me. : ) And he just kept saying,"wow". I was crying because I'm so much happier now. Happier, and clearly much healthier too.
You know, this journey that I've been on this last 17 months has been very difficult at times. But then I see the photos of my old self, and I see the sheer pride and joy in my husbands eyes, and I realize that that is all of the fuel that I need for this fire of mine. For several days, at least.

Anyhow, here's yesterday's numbers: 1,649 calories, and 10 glasses of water. No YMCA today, I went on a date with my guy. : )

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Wow. I love before/after photos!

~Jennifer said...

You were still gorgeous, ya know. I do believe you look even thinner than you did during our Spring Hurrah!

Kristina said...

Jennifer, Jennifer... the spot for best friend has already been taken.
How 'bout second best friend? You are very generous with your compliments. Thankyou/

Mom2the6Rs said...

How sweet....Willem is amazing, you are amazing, your little David is so amazing....glad to be apart of your world.

Jules

Melissa said...

You have so much to be proud of - both yourself and your son!