Thursday, June 28, 2007

I am soooooo PMS-ing!! And I'm HUNGRY!


The first half of the day yesterday, I did great. The second half of the day, not so great. I had a little bit of chocolate, and alot of pretzels last night. What is it with that kind of combination right before my period?! It's actually kinda funny... one of my better girlfriends that I've made at the Y is in the same boat as where I am in my cycle, and she ate the EXACT same things that I did last night. Cravings are weird. Anyhow, I've already resloved that I WILL NOT eat a single one of that hideous pile of candybars that my mother bought for my boys yesterday. I'm just not gonna do it. I had my "fun" last night. Did I mention that I'm ready to start my period?
Here's some numbers:
Tuesday:
1,686 calories, and 11 glasses of water. I did 40 minutes of cardio, burning 571 calories, and lifted 23,500 pounds.

Wednesday: I'm estimating around 2,200 calories, and had 12 glasses of water. I didn't do any cardio today, but lifted 63,500 pounds.

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

When I saw Riley with a 3 Musketeers from your house I wondered if your Mom had tried to sabatoge you again.

Love you. Tomorrow is a new day.

Jules

Lisa said...

I'm PMSing too - lunch yesterday was a slice of chocolate cake (even though I had a really good lunch waiting) and a handful of M&Ms. Blech. That much sugar made me nauseous.

Kris said...

It is really hard during that time of month. I also crave chocolate and carbs. Both which I can not have. Now I have just been taking it out on my poor hubby. :) He says it hasn't been too bad. Sweet man. :)

Like Jules said. Tomorrow is a new day and a new start. Good luck.