Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Quote of the week...

After I had finished my cardio yesterday, a woman that I've only really said "hello" to in passing, said something to me that was very encouraging. She said; 'I've not been here in five weeks, and I can really see a change in you. When I saw you on the treadmill, looking so good, and working so hard, I said to myself,"Wow, if she can do THAT, then I can certainly peddle faster on this stationary bike!"
Apparently I was able to inspire someone that I don't even know. How cool is THAT?!

Monday:
1,622 calories, and 15 glasses of water. I did 73 minutes of cardio, burning 1,017 calories, and lifted 28,000 pounds.

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

That is THE BEST type of light shining. Good job honey!

Lisa said...

How cool is that!

~Jennifer said...

Yup, I'll bet she's not the only one you've inspired. She's just the one who was brave enough to let you know. You are awesome!

Chickadeeva said...

Good point Jen. You have to think that for every ONE person who does say something, about five have thought it.

Kris said...

That is really cool. You never know who is watching and learning from you.