Saturday, June 09, 2007

I can feel the power!

The power of journaling, that is. No,I've not lost any more weight the last couple of days, but I am just feeling so empowered by making the right choices, and in moderation. The journaling just keeps me honest, and on track.
My birthday is in a couple of days, and my mom is coming over today to babysit, so my honey and I can have a day long date! Anyhow, my point is, that LAST NIGHT I made the choices for what I would put in my mouth TODAY. I've already recorded my lunch, and the drink that I will have with my lunch. I've recorded my "safe" treat that I'll be sneaking into the movie theater, etc... everything but my dinner,( which I'll be having at home anyhow). I did this so that I wouldn't be a pig, and it is easy for me to do that on days such as this. Last year when Willem and I went out to celebrate my birthday, I ate so much candy in the theater, that I felt sick, and felt the effects of it the next day too. Soooo, no thank you!
Here's the numbers from the last couple of days:

Thursday: 1,611 calories, and 11 glasses of water. I did 30 minutes of cardio, burning 450 calories, and lifted 36,000 pounds.
Friday: 1,651 calories, and 17 glasses of water. I did 70 minutes of cardio, burning 1,008 calories. No weight training today. I went in at 5:00 am. today, and I was tired. Imagine that?

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

That's the way to do it. Kris, can you be my Life Coaching Poster Child? I need to point so someone who does all the 'expensive methods' they teach us in seminars ALL BY THEMSELVES!

Writing 'ahead' is an awesome way to ensure success!

You so smart! ( making funny face )

Amy Witt said...

I feel the power all the way in Texas!!! It is radiating at about 95 degrees!! You go girl.

Amy

Melissa said...

I feel the same way about journaling - and I often think twice about eating something just because someone seeing my journal might see it!

(Notice: I said "often" and not "always." I am human!)