Sunday, June 17, 2007

I was able to run for an entire hour!

I'm so proud of myself! I've never been able to run for a whole hour. Usually, when I do a lot of cardio, I do it 50/50 with the elliptical and the treadmill, because running is harder for me. Anyhow, I was feelin' a little like Forrest Gump tonight, I just felt like a runnin'. : ) So, sixty minutes, 5.7 miles, 856 calories later... here I am!

Here's my numbers:
Thursday: 1,480 calories, and 13 glasses of water. I did 71 minutes of cardio, burning 1,015 calories, and lifted 40,500 pounds.

Friday: 1,885 calories, and 9 glasses of water. I did 60 minutes of cardio, burning 838 calories, and lifted 37,400 pounds.

Saturday: 1,604 calories, and 9 glasses of water. I didn't go to the Y today, I was hosting a birthday party

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

That is a LONG time! I've never been able to run for more than say, 2 or 3 minutes. Besides the fact that too much blunkadunkas when I run, I have never liked it and find myself grumbling things like, "Aren't I the top of the food chain? Why should I run?" and "God gave us brains to invent wheels" and other such thoughts.

I'm impressed. Yet again.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow! That is an amazing feat!! I am constantly amazed at the limits you push away...will you be my guru????


Jules