Friday, June 01, 2007

Feeling bold, feeling beautiful, feeling STRONG! My fitlinxx stats for May


, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

For the month of May, I am proud to report my numbers. And here they are:

I burned 19,018 calories. Placing me 1st in my age group, 3rd for all women, and 10th for the whole Y.

I lifted 915,890 pounds worth of weights. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd for the whole Y.

I earned 18,819 fit points. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 4th over all.

I AM A MACHINE!!! There aint no stoppin' me! Whooo!

7 comments:

~Jennifer said...

You're amazing, and what a gorgeous picture!

Chickadeeva said...

Its so interesting to see you this way - bursting out of your shell and all - when I met you, you seemed to - while you had self esteem - you seemed to hide under hair, and clothes....but now...

BOOM BABY! HERE SHE IS!

I love love love it.

Mom2the6Rs said...

You look fantastic! You ARE fantastic! I am so happy for you, honey. You are a self made woman, amazing us all.

Jules

Kristina said...

Thank you girls!

Elicia, the hair thing... sooooo true. : )

Bickler3 said...

You are a sick individual and we will find you some help!

Chickadeeva said...

I'm so blessed by the courage you've shown Kris. Really.

I'm proud to call you friend.

Melissa said...

Go girl! You are such an exercising inspiration - I wish I did as much as you do!